Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So I didn't start on Monday...

I am headed to the Gym in about 15 minutes. I have no idea where I am going when I get there, I just know there is a place for Charlie to play while I work out. Hopefully she enjoys herself so I can get a decent workout in.

I just got back from the base gym. The set up is way better than Misawa's was. It doesn't have as many toys though. It worked for me. Charlie had a friend to play with for the first ten minutes, started getting bored at fifteen, and was ready to go at twenty. I was motivated for the first ten minutes, started getting bored at fifteen and was ready to go at twenty. Do you see a trend here? lol. There equipment was a little intense with the options. I couldn't figure out how to get the TV and stuff to work. That might have helped with the boredom. I only got a few of my stats because it logged off quickly. It does have a USB so I can download it I guess?  I am going to have to switch up the day when I can go longer. There just is not enough time on Mon/Wed. I think I will go on Tu/Th/Sat and do my DVDs on Mon/Wed/Fri. I hope I can stick with this.

Time: 21:15
Calories: 179
Distance: 1.55 miles

Waist: 39"
Hips/Butt: 45.5"
Thighs: 26.5"
Bust: 40"
Arms: 13.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment